Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's Working

Well I'm excited! The strategies that I learned about this week are already starting to get me results and I think that it is going to pay off... BIG TIME! Now, I know that some people probably won't like me for what I'm doing because by helping one person I'll be ticking off another 10 to 20. Is it worth it? Well, they can order my products if they like... or they can try to compete. I guess it just comes with the territory. And if it puts food on the table I can't complain.

I've been writing articles and submitting them like a crazy man trying to prove that I CAN play with the big dogs in internet marketing. Hopefully, in a few months I can get on some JV partner lists and do what Jeff Johnson does with his affiliate stuff. Heck, I'd love to have an extra 3 iPads right about now wouldn't you? Not to mention the thousands and thousands of dollars he makes week in and week out.

"All in a matter of time," I keep telling myself. Truth be told, I want to do it all - I want to do affiliate marketing, list building, sell info products, run Scepter Marketing to help small businesses, do marketing for big corporations, create software to help people, and even take a go at multi-level marketing online. I'll get there, God willing, I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment