Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Around the Office

Online Marketing Agency

This is what I will be calling my company. It sounds so much nicer than "internet marketing firm" or something else stiff. Right now we, and by "we" I mean "I", am in the process of building a partnership with the graphic design and web development company "Room For Thought." Personally, I'm pretty excited about it! My contacts, Eric and Chris, know there stuff and are already putting together the logo. Come summertime they will be giving the site a face lift. Write now, though, is the waiting process.

Additionally, Room For Thought will be doing any and all web design for Scepter clients who need websites in order to get started with the marketing process. This will be a huge convenience since I have already run into numerous would-be-clients who aren't satisfied with their website and need to have it redone.

In other news...

Things around "The Agency" aka my bedroom, were pretty quiet today despite getting a new client yesterday. This site is going to be an e-commerce site which is a bit different than the marketing that I am used to doing. I've taken this project on personally to work on improving my internet marketing skills, as well as to create a system by which to market online stores like this one.

Eventually, I will be adding internet consulting services, packages tailored for e-commerce, and a package or two customized for the restaurant industry specifically. I'm excited about the possibilities that are coming over the horizon with this company! Also, in the future, I'd like to see Scepter Marketing be able to take on huge projects like I will be doing for my friend's start-up company here in a few months.

Right now, it's all about getting the systems down! Once we have those down and business starts coming in I can bring on more people to help with all of the tasks as I have them broken down. When we can scale, it will be beautiful!

Thanks for reading,
- MarketerMatt

No comments:

Post a Comment