Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Local Online Marketing Services

Local Internet Marketing Services


Above is the link to my company's website. We specialize in local internet marketing services for local businesses. I am currently in the process of building all of the various packages.

I've decided to take the approach of creating a different set of packages for a small variety of industries since it's impossible to create a one-size-fits-all method for all the various types of small businesses out there.

Some of them only really need SEO, some of them need only E-mail Marketing and a little PPC, others need more Social Media so I'm working on breaking it down.

Overall, I'm pretty excited about the progress. For sure, it should all be done by the end of the month if not the end of next week. I've stuck gold with a few guys that do web design and development too and I know they'll add a lot to the company.

Stay tuned for more updates - especially because I'm considering releasing my different packages in Jeff Walker style... but we'll see.

To Your Continued Success,
- Marketer Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment